Research Fellow, Biomedical Engineering/Physical Chemistry/Materials Science and Engineering
A Research Fellow position is available in the School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering.
- Work on a project on the development of multi-functional fibers, fiber fabrication, and fiber-based devices
- Develop and optimize fiber fabrication process to achieve high performance fiber-based soft robotics
- Manage application-orientated projects on fiber-based devices for actuation
- PhD degree in the areas of Biomedical Engineering, Materials Science and Engineering, or other related fields
- Hands-on experience in fabrication of novel material based actuator
- Research experience in microrobots control and actuation
- Publication record in top journals is mandatory
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.