Project Officer, Slope Stability
The School of Civil and Environmental Engineering invites applications for our Project Officer position.
- Work on the research project related to development of smart sensing technology for assessment of the unsaturated slope stability
- Material/polymer characterization for application in polymer sensor development for suction measurements
- Laboratory and field instrumentation on soil suctions, moisture contents related to slope stability
- BEng in relevant engineering field
- Graduated from a recognized university
- Research knowledge related to materials/polymer characterization
- Experiences in handling research projects from Singapore funding agencies
- Experiences in managing research projects in Singapore
- Proficiency in the programming language such as python, C++
- Proficiency in English
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.