Research Fellow, Robotics/Control
HP-NTU Corporate Lab invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Design and implement control algorithms for manipulating objects in powder bed
- Oversee the development of the manipulation pipeline for 3D printed part cleaning
- PhD in Robotics, Control, or related disciplines
- Experience in designing and implementing control algorithms for complex, real-world, systems
- Excellent teamwork awareness
- Good communication and writing in English
- Has published articles in top journals of Robotics or Control
- Strong responsibility for research/work
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.