Project Officer, Organometallics for CVD
A Project Officer position is currently available in the School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences. The incumbent will be involved in a project to study the reactivity of organometallic complexes with the heavier group 14 elements. The molecular species will be used as precursors for deposition as mixed-metal phases which are of interests in microelectronics and as heterogeneous catalysts.
- Carry out experiments on the synthesis, reactivity, and CVD of organometallic cluster complexes
- Assist in administrative matters relating to the research group
- At least a BSc(Hons) in Chemistry or equivalent
- Good knowledge of organometallic chemistry, inorganic and organic chemistry, and/or nanotechnology
- Be proficient with manipulations involving organometallic, inorganic and organic compounds, and nanomaterials
- Willing to explore a wide range of research areas including electronics and catalysis
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.