Research Fellow, School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
The Research Fellow in the School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering will work to conduct research and development of III-Nitrides based epistructure and devices.
- Develop III-Nitrides Gunn epistructures using MBE growth process
- Characterize the epilayers using tools such as AFM, XRD, PL, Hall, CV SIMS, TEM, etc for the structural, electrical and optical properties
- Thorough analysis of the results and publish in high impact factor scientific journals
- Independent handling of the project to meet the deliverables timely
- Writing technical reports to the funding agencies
- Support PhD students research projects
- Ph.D in physics, materials science or electrical and electronic engineering
- Practical experience in semiconductor epitaxial growth systems such as MBE and MOCVD
- Direct experience on semiconductor growth (particularly III-Nitrides) would be an advantage
- Self-driven and motivated person who is a good team player
- Fluent in English and competent writing skills
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU