Research Fellow, Engineering/Statistics/Computer Science/Mathematics
School of Computer Science and Engineering (SCSE) invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Perform tasks and support all aspects of the research project
- Conduct accurate monitoring, documenting and reporting of research findings
- Assist researchers in programming, data analysis and literature review in various research projects
- Contribute to project management, presentations and publications of research work
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work described therein
- A PhD Degree in Engineering/Statistics/Computer Science/Mathematics
- Strong programing skills and hand-on experience on analyzing large-scale genomic data
- Experience with building web interfaces and databases or strong mathematical analytics background is required
- Good writing and communication skills
- Strong research background and a proven track record of publications
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.