School of Computer Science and Engineering (SCSE) invites applications for the position of Project Officer.
- Read virology research papers relating to mouse proteome studies on influenza
- Curate into a database and assist in record creation of interacting protein nodes
- Write the text and document, project report and papers
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computational Biology/Bioinformatics or related fields
- Experience with building web interfaces and databases or strong mathematical analytics background is required
- Good writing and communication skills
- Strong research background and a proven track record of publications
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.