Research Fellow, School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
The Research Fellow in the School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering will work on a project to conduct the research on development of AI models and algorithms for image processing, computational imaging as well as computer vision applications.
The roles of this position include:
- Research on the cutting-edge AI algorithms for processing and modeling high-dimensional data (e.g., tensor data)
- Lead a small team of PhDs to develop AI applications related to image processing, computational imaging as well as computer vision
- Prepare and publish research papers on top-tier conferences and journals
The successful applicant is expected to possess PhD Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering from reputed universities, with at least 5-year research experience in related fields.
Research and Comprehensive Skills:
- Independent and self-motivated researcher
- Good paper reading and writing skills
- Excellent publication record, including top-tier journals and conference papers in the related fields
- Strong in Mathematics
- Familiar with any of the major deep learning libraries, including Pytorch, TensorFlow, MatConNet
- Familiar with the image processing and optimization toolboxes in Matlab
- Comfortable with Linux environment, including using vim, git, tmux, bash, etc
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.