Research Fellow, School of Physical and Mathematical Sciences
School of Physical and Mathematical Sciences is looking for a candidate to join them as a Research Fellow.
- Develop chemical insights and mechanistic understanding into halogenophilic or small molecule catalysis using DFT modelling
- Computational modelling to discover novel or high-performance catalysts
- PhD or equivalent degree in Chemistry
- Research experience with small molecule catalysis
- Experience with DFT computational modelling will be highly desirable
Please note that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.