Research Fellow, School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
The Research Fellow in the School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering will work on a project to conduct the research on detection of signals below the noise floor.
- Propose a novel machine-leaning based scheme which can detect the presence of signals below the noise floor in a specific frequency spectrum
- Design the deep learning algorithm and pre-processing method to fit this below noise floor signal detection task
- PhD in Electrical and Electronic Engineering or related field
- At least 1-year research experience in related area
- Expertise in detection of signal under noise floor
- Publication track record is an advantage
- Proficiency in basics of programming languages such as C, C++ and Python
- Proficiency in English
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.