Research Fellow, School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
The Research Fellow in the School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering will work on a project to conduct the research on development of gearless machines for autonomous vehicles.
- Development of new topologies for electric machines with gearless structures
- Development of new power converters for electric machines
- Development of new control algorithms for electric machines
- PhD in Electrical and Electronic Engineering or related field
- Expertise in motor design, control and fabrication
- Knowledge in analytical and numerical modelling
- Publication track record is an advantage
- Proficiency in English
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.