Research Associate, Mechanical Engineering/Materials Sciences/Physics/Chemistry
HP-NTU Digital Manufacturing Corporate Lab (HP@NTU) invites applications for the position of Research Associate.
- Conduct atomistic simulation to investigate the mechanical and thermal behaviours of polymers and their composites under multi jet fusion (MJF) process
- Conduct experimental investigation of MJF process
- Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Materials Sciences, Physics, Chemistry
- Rich experience in numerical modeling, particular atomistic simulation
- Good communication and writing in English
- A record of at least two first-author journal articles in numerical modelling
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.