Research Fellow, Chemistry/Chemical Engineering/Material Science
Energy Research Institute @ NTU invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Conducting research in the fields of electrocatalysis
- Develop and execute experiments aims at the synthesize / formulate electrocatalyst materials
- Draft research publication
- Prepare technical reports for the program Pi and present data at regular group meetings
- PhD in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, and Material Science
- Strong backgrounds on chemical process
- Familiar with spectroscopic studies
- Good record of publications and IPs
- Ability to conduct given projects
- Ability to develop/synthesize / formulate electrocatalyst materials
- Research background of recycling of waste polymers is a plus
- Expertise in 3D printing is a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.