Research Associate, Hardware Security
School of Computer Science and Engineering (SCSE) invites applications for the position of Research Associate.
- Conduct research on hardware security
- Implement side-channel attacks in TEE and FPGA
- Test and benchmark different system-level attacks and defenses
- Master’s degree in computer science, electronic engineering or related discipline
- Expertise in implementation and development of hardware and FPGA
- Research experience in security system implementation and modeling and related areas
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Able to conduct research and write report independently and within teams
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.