Project Officer, Mechatronic Engineer
A Project Officer position is available in the area of sensor development for driverless cars, in the School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.
The successful candidate will work with Prof. Danwei Wang and a group of Research Fellows, Research Associates and PhD/Masters/Bachelors students.
- Setting product development strategies
- Presenting the products to third parties
- Communication with partners/collaborators/customers
- Preparation of presentations and media files for demonstration of the products
- BSc in Mechatronic engineering or similar engineering fields
- Knowledge of market validation and product-market fit procedure
- 5 years of experience working in various industries
- Must be creative and proactive
- Must have perfect communication skills
Preference will be given to applicants with the following additional skill:
- Resourceful person who has a large network of producers and vendors in different industries
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.