Project Officer, Mechatronic Engineer
A Project Officer position is available in the area of sensor design for driverless cars, in the School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.
The successful candidate will work with Prof. Danwei Wang and a group of Research Fellows, Research Associates and PhD/Masters/Bachelors students.
- Microcontroller board programming
- Controller board design and assembly
- Selection of modules and parts for the controller boards
- 3D printing
- BSc in Mechatronic engineering or similar engineering fields
- Have confidence and experience in the design and development of industry-grade products
- At least 2 years of hands on experience in design and development of smart gadgets
- Familiar with mobile robotic platforms
- Must be creative and proactive
Preference will be given to applicants with the following additional skills:
- Programming for Windows, Linux, IOS, Android
- Several years of experience in the development of working products
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.