Research Fellow, Novel Motor Development
A Research Fellow position is available in the School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering.
- Work on a project to conduct the research on development of novel machines for emerging application
- Development of new machine topologies, power converters and control algorithms
- PhD in Electrical and Electronic Engineering or related field
- Expertise in motor design, control and fabrication
- Knowledge in analytical and numerical modelling
- Publication track record is an advantage
- Proficiency in English
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.