Research Fellow, Computer Science/Engineering
A Research Fellow position is available in the School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering.
- Development of data-driven traffic models, including network dynamic models, public transportation models and vehicle platooning models
- Development of data-driven network parameter estimation techniques
- Development of real-time closed-loop traffic signal control strategies
- Development of public bus management methods
- Development of vehicle platoon control methods
- Development of emergency handling techniques
- PhD in Computer Science/Engineering on data analytics, systems and control, operations research, applied mathematics specialized in optimization
- 1-year research experience in related area
- Expertise in traffic modeling, simulation, analysis or control
- Knowledge in basic simulation tools and optimization tools
- Publication track record is a plus
- Proficiency in English
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.