Research Fellow, Rehabilitation Technologies and Engineering
Rehabilitation Research Institute of Singapore invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Development of a method to profile the upper limb physical ability of human based on a set of quantifiable biomechanical parameters
- Validation of the proposed method on healthy and stroke subjects and establish correlation to clinical assessment scales
- Management of project
- Developing the protocol and ethics application
- Supervision of data collection and integrity
- Write manuscripts, reports and grant proposals
- Prepare for poster and oral presentations
- PhD and background in rehabilitation technologies and engineering
- Experience working with clinicians and patient population group is advantageous
- Ability to conduct, coordinate and supervise trials
- Good people management skills
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.