Research Fellow, School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
7 days left
- Full Time
The School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering invites application for the position of Research Fellow (RF).
The RF will work on a research project on the development of Robot Assisted Supervision and Monitoring of Construction Progress. The roles of this position will include:
- Development of robot vision system for detection and localization of construction materials/modules and components
- Development of learning system for monitoring and control.
- PhD in Engineering or related field
- Expertise in robot vision and machine learning
- Good publication track record
- Proficiency in basics of programming languages such as C++ and Python
- Proficiency in English
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.