Manager, Student Transitions and Employability
5 days left
- Full Time
- STUDENT LIFE
- $118,777 to $124,214 PA (HEW 9) - EFFECTIVE 8 JANUARY 2021
- ONGOING, FULL-TIME, JOONDALUP CAMPUS
The Student Life Directorate delivers services and evidence-based programs for current students including face-to-face enquiry services and escalated tier 3 digital enquiries, course advice, health, counselling and equity, diversity and disability services, transnational and national program support, student success programs and student transition and careers and employability services. The Directorate focuses on collaborating across all University student service points and the implementation of a seamless student experience.
Reporting to the Director, Student Life this position is responsible for leading whole of institution services focused on transitions and employability of students. You will lead the design, evaluation and management of evidence-based innovative programs that address the needs of the students.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and talented leader who will have:
- Recent experience in developing programs/services that can support and engage students
- Proven ability to develop plans that align with University strategy
- Experience in managing and developing a diverse, multi-disciplinary team including careers advisers, events and promotion coordinators and student leadership coordinators;
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work across all levels of the University
- Recent experience in analysing data and reviewing best practice in higher education to develop, implement and evaluate programs aimed at supporting and transitioning students throughout their studies and maximising graduate outcomes;
- Experience in a leadership role with evidence of leading university wide initiatives that address key performance indicators.
You will also demonstrate personal attributes that are congruent with the University’s values of Integrity, Respect, Rational Inquiry and Personal Excellence.
Benefits & Remuneration
This full-time, ongoing position attracts remuneration of $118,777 to $124,214 pa (HEW 9) plus 17% university superannuation contribution.
ECU supports a work/life balance for staff. Benefits such as flexible working arrangements may also be negotiated to meet your personal circumstances.
ECU has an Award-winning Health and Wellness Program and an extensive range of staff benefits across entertainment, financial, health, travel and consumer goods and services.
For information on the benefits of working at ECU, please visit our Employment Opportunities website.
Interested applicants are welcome to contact Michelle Rogers - Director, Student Life by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
How to Apply
Please upload your resume along with a statement addressing capabilities in the position description attached giving clear examples of where you have demonstrated these capabilities.
Applications close on SUNDAY 29 NOVEMBER 2020 at 11:30 pm AWST.
PLEASE NOTE: OPEN TO APPLICANTS WITH THE RELEVANT WORKING RIGHTS ONLY
ECU is a diverse and inclusive workplace reflecting the differences in society. Specific strategies and initiatives are in place to address under representation of specific groups. Applications are encouraged from suitably qualified people from all backgrounds. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.