Research Fellow, Computer Science/Electrical Engineering
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
A Research Fellow position is available in the School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering.
- Research on the cutting-edge AI algorithms for processing and modeling high-dimensional data (e.g., tensor data)
- Lead a small team of PhDs to develop AI applications related to image processing, computational imaging as well as computer vision
- Prepare and publish research papers on top-tier conferences and journals
- PhD Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering from reputed universities, with at least 5-year research experience in related fields
- Good research and comprehensive skills
- Familiar with any of the major deep learning libraries including Pytorch, TensorFlow, and MatConNet
- Familiar with the image processing and optimization toolboxes in MATLAB
- Comfortable with Linux environment including using vim, git, tmux, bash, etc
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU