Research Fellow, Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
School of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering is looking for a candidate to join them as a Research Fellow.
- Use of ultrafast lasers for surface texturing of ceramics
- Carry out brazing using vacuum furnace
- Conduct microstructural examination and mechanical testing
- Analyse experimental results and report writing
- PhD in materials engineering or mechanical engineering
- Experience in using ultrafast lasers
- Experimental skills for mechanical testing and SEM
- Good publication record
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.