Assistant Professor for Department of Kinesiology
The Dean of the Faculty of Sports Studies, Masaryk University announces an open competition for the following academic position: Assistant Professor for Department of Kinesiology
- title PhD in Kinanthropology, Kinesiology or Sports Sciences
- professional specialization in the field of biomechanics, gait analysis and physical fitness diagnostic;
- active knowledge of English (in both oral and written form);
- experience with academic activity at a university with the stated focus is a must;
- previous publishing practice at Q1 level in the WOS database.
Description of main activities:
- scientific and publishing activities at the level of Q1, Q2 in the WOS database;
- involvement in project activities (preparation and implementation of international grants);
- supervision, opposition or consultation of bachelor's and master's theses;
- teaching subjects according to the focus and schedule of the department.
Expected starting date: January 2021.
Workload: 0.2 FTE (8 hours /week).
Type of employment: for a definite period (2 years).
The salary range for the position is based on the Internal Salary Regulations for MU Academic Staff.
Completed application including all necessary attachments (structured curriculum vitae, cover letter, education document photocopies, an overview of teaching and other relevant experience, an overview of the most significant publication results) should be delivered to the HR Department of Faculty of Sport Studies by December 6th 2020 in a form of the electronic application (below).