Research Fellow, Chemistry/Biomedical Engineering/Bioengineering
7 days left
- Full Time
School of Chemical and Biomedical Engineering (SCBE) invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- The Research Fellow(RF) will be in charge of the synthesis of nanoparticle-based optical sensors for quantifying the cellular mRNA. Extensive animal experiments are expected as well.
- Besides the experiments, the RF is expected to maintain the lab related with biologics and animals, to summarize the data and report, to prepare for scientific publications and patent filing.
- PhD degree in chemistry, biomedical engineering or bioengineering or relevant field
- Experience with nanoparticle synthesis, cell and animal experiments
- Extensive experience in nanosensor synthesis
- At least 3 years experience
- Good at writing and presentation in English
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.