NTU Main Campus, Singapore
The School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering invites application for the position of Research Engineer.
The Research Engineer will perform signal processing algorithm programming and conduct extensive real time experiment in noise control and noise classification experiments.
- Carry out in-depth research into the development of a multi-channel active noise control system (MCANC) using FPGA platform.
- After completing the development of the FPGA-based MCANC system, the engineer must carry out experimentation installation in indoor and outdoor.
- Perform signal processing algorithm programming and conduct extensive real time experiment in noise control and noise classification experiments.
- Be responsible to carry out noise measurements and public survey.
- MSc in Information and Communication Engineering or related field
- 1-year research experience in related area
- Must have a strong FPGA programming skillset and has done several past projects in FPGA-based embedded system.
- Must be highly familiar with several acoustic modelling and simulation tools to carry out theoretical research that leads to the actual implementation and deployment of the system.
- Able to work long hours to carry out experiments.
- Proficiency in English and be able to communicate well with collaborating partners, government agencies, and public.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.