A Project Officer is needed to work in the area of 2D and other low dimensional materials - synthesis and characterization:
- Conduct research on 2D and other low dimensional materials.
- Design experiment for synthesis, characterization and applications.
- Hands-on work to perform characterization study especially for thin film materials.
- Take ownership of equipment & assigned project; work hands-on in lab (clean-room, glove-box, fume-hood) with chemicals.
- Regular maintaining of research and study records for possible publication in peer-review journal and conference.
- Assist Principle Investigator in various administrative matters.
Candidate should have the required qualifications listed below:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry or Chemical engineering or Materials Science
- Prior research experience required.
- Previous hands-on experience with 2D material synthesis preferred.
- Knowledge and experience on characterization techniques such as FTIR, AFM, XRD etc.
- Good skills in time management, experiment design and data analysis.
- Ability to work independently and contribute to the whole team.
- Good command in English for both written and oral presentation.
- Open to learn and advance in other research areas.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.