Research Fellow, School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
The School of Electrical and Electronic engineering is looking for a Research Fellow to conduct research, develop coding and signal processing algorithms, address challenges in wireless communications, such as blind signals detection and channel estimation, multi-antenna signal design and detection, etc.
- Develop diversity combining algorithms for unsynchronized MIMO signals.
- Develop machine/deep learning-based techniques to detect low-SNR signals.
- Investigate cell-free massive MIMO.
- Test of the developed algorithms by using raw data.
- Present work progress in reports, presentations and meetings.
- Work closely with PI, team members and collaborators to ensure timely and efficient completion of project milestones.
Education background/ experience required:
- PhD degree in Electrical Engineering/Computer Engineering/Computer Science.
Specific Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong foundation on wireless communication algorithms and optimization techniques.
- Experienced with multi-antenna communication techniques.
- Familiar with common algorithms in machine learning and deep learning.
- Familiar with C/Python/Matlab languages
- Good English reading and writing skills.
- Good communication skills and team player.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.