Research Assistant, Computer Science and Engineering
6 days left
- Full Time
Continental-NTU Corporate Lab invites applications for the position of Research Assistant.
- Conduct a comprehensive survey on the tools that detect docker containers’ vulnerability
- Develop a docker scanner running in both static mode and dynamic mode
- Gather projects from opensource websites and test the system with real cases
- Deploy the tool on to the system scanning tool suit, which provide clients a one stop solution for system scanning
- Write a research report about our advanced one-stop scanning system
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science & Engineering
- Excellent background and research experience in docker and system developing
- Experience in developing system vulnerability automatically detection
- Excellent background in software engineering with Advanced Programming Skills (Python, Java, go)
- Good communication skills
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.