Research Fellow, Engineering/Sport Science
Rehabilitation Research Institute of Singapore invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Lead and oversee the progress of research projects and collaborations focusing on research protocols for lab-based and field-based studies in order to collect data on movement, particularly running and walking
- Strategize and develop new research directions and initiatives with local and external parties
- Assist in proposal writing, project management and student supervision
- Provide support in the lab setup, research work activities and equipment training for end-users
- Ph.D Degree in Engineering or Sport Science from a good university
- Minimum 3 years working experience in the field
- Experience and skills in research methodological design, biomedical and physiological testing, and data statistical analysis
- Good analytical, planning, organizational, problem solving and multi-tasking skills
- Must be innovative, creative, pro-active and show initiative
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Willing to work in applied science under R&D projects related to sports industry
- Have a passion for sports and related products
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.