Faculty Position in Sport and Entertainment Management
The Engineering Management and Decision Sciences division at CSE seeks applications for faculty positions in all ranks in the area of Sport and Entertainment Management to begin in Fall 2020 or thereafter.
Faculty responsibilities will include teaching graduate courses in the newly launched Master of Science in Sport and Entertainment Management program, supervision of student research, and conducting original scholarly research on related topics.
Required Qualifications and Skills for All Faculty Positions
- Applicants should hold a PhD in sport management/sport administration or a related field.
- Areas of expertise can include but need not be limited to; facility and venue management, sport marketing, sport finance and investments, sport analytics, sport media and sport technology.
- Experience working in the sport industry and an ability to foster relationships with sports organizations is preferred.
- Adequate teaching and advising experience at postgraduate level required.
- International experience and qualifications will be given preference.
- English language proficiency is a must.
A competitive salary, according to level of experience, and other attractive benefits are provided.
To apply, please follow this link.
Additional documents may be required from shortlisted candidates.
Review of applications will begin immediately. The position is expected to remain open until positions are filled.
Hamad Bin Khalifa University (HBKU), a member of Qatar Foundation for Education, Science, and Community Development (QF), was founded in 2010 to continue fulfilling QF’s vision of unlocking human potential. HBKU is a homegrown research and graduate studies University that acts as a catalyst for positive transformation in Qatar and the region while having a global impact.
Hamad Bin Khalifa University, being an equal opportunity educator and employer, is committed to maintaining culturally and academically diverse staff of the highest caliber.