Postdoctoral Fellow, Physics
The department of Physics in UAE University is seeking for highly-qualified, self-motivated postdoc to work on the topic of flexible perovskite materials for optoelectronic and photovoltaic applications. The project is in collaboration with top worldwide researchers on perovskite materials in China and US. We are looking for people with previous extensive solution-processed perovskite devices experience and strong optoelectronic characterization skills. Previous experience on developing perovskite nanomaterials for solar cells, nanolasers, and photodetectors applications is mandatory. In addition, a theoretical experience using DFT simulation or Lumerical software is highly appreciated. The candidate should demonstrate independence and creativity in preparing, executing and optimizing new microfabrication processes, as well as in preparing and performing characterization of devices. The position will start on January 2021. For more details, please contact Dr Adel Najar (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- PhD degree in Physics, Materials Science, Chemistry, or other related field, is required.
- Experience on the synthesis and fabrication of perovskite devices (solar cell, nanolaser, or photodetectors), and programming or simulations is advantageous.
- Communicate research progress within the group and report results externally through conference presentations and peer-reviewed publications.
- Excellent communication skills in English are required.
- Strong motivation to work both independently and as part of a team in an interdisciplinary environment, with the ability to pay close attention to detail and to meet deadlines.
Preferred Qualification Strong experience on developing perovskite nanomaterials for solar cells, nanolasers, and photodetectors applications is mandatory. In addition, a theoretical experience using DFT simulation or Lumerical software is highly appreciated.
Special Instructions to Applicant
Division College of Science - (COS)
Department Physics - (COS)
Job Close Date 31-03-2021
Job Category Academic - Post-Doctoral