Research Fellow, Applied Mathematics/Systems and Control/Operations Research
Delta-NTU Corporate Lab for Cyber-Physical Systems invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Formulate 2D/3D optimization problems
- Develop relevant algorithms for efficient layout design
- Demonstrate developed modeling and control/optimization strategies in realistic case studies
- Assist other research staff in developing a test-bed
- PhD degree in either applied mathematics, electrical engineering or systems engineering, specialized in applied mathematics, systems and control, and/or operations research or with substantial experience in mathematical programming models and optimization
- Familiar with standard modeling and optimization tools
- Any past experience in software development related to large-scale manufacturing systems and/or material handling systems will be a plus
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU