Research Fellow, Flexible Electronics/Wearable Sensors
A Research Fellow position is available in the School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering.
The Research Fellow will work on a project to conduct the research on development of organic transistors and understand the fundamental properties in these organic devices. The roles of this position include:
- Development of these organic devices in wearable sensors and soft robotics
- Oversee the progress of various related projects
- Assist in student supervision
- Contribute to the development of innovative, impactful research for future applications
- PhD degree in relevant discipline area such as Chemistry/Materials Science/Electrical Engineering/Electronics
- Preferably at least 1 year experience in design, device fabrication and characterization of flexible and wearable electronics, especially for the flexible devices and E-skin
- Strong background in the development of solution-processed electronic devices, especially on organic semiconductors
- Good publication record
- Good communication skills in written and oral English
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently without supervision
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.