Research Associate, Engineering
6 days left
- Full Time
A Research Associate position is available in Rolls-Royce@NTU Corporate Lab.
- Establish Electrical System Integration Capabilities
- Lead Power System Modelling and Simulation activities encompassing electric power systems, distributed generation, fuel cells, marine power systems DERs, energy storage systems, and microgrids
- Maintain a good understanding of industrial standards (aerospace & marine) of electrical system
- Master's degree in engineering, familiarity with electrical power generating equipment and control systems
- Advanced knowledge of electric power systems, distributed generation, fuel cells, marine power systems DERs, energy storage systems, and microgrids
- Knowledge of electrical distribution, transmission and power system controls, Energy Management System, and Controller Design a plus
- Experience with lab experimentation and hardware is a plus
- Proficiency in power system modeling and simulation e.g. Matlab/Simulink, OPAL-RT
- Proficiency in programming skills e.g. C/C++, PLC, Python
- Self-motivated team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Good oral and written communication skills in English
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.