Research Assistant, Grant
We are seeking a Research Assistant for Drug Formulation project. Research assistant is expected to conduct all laboratories duties. The RA will be responsible for sustained drug release formulation projects using polymers, measuring and calibrating samples using HPLC/Spectrophotometry, and performing accurate data collection and scientific reporting. The following are minimum requirements related to the Research Assistant position.
- Bachelor’s degree (B. Pharm) or equivalent in related discipline is required
- Minimum one year related experiences in Pharmaceutical technology and drug formulation lab, GMP experience is preferred.
- Proficient in basic technical skills and the operation of data collection equipment.
- Knowledge of GMPs and other lab and chemical safety regulations and guidelines.
- Basic understanding of study design and protocols; able to read basic study protocols and extract relevant information.
- Proficiency in English languages, spoken and written
- Must be able to perform effectively as a team member, accurately record data, follow verbal and written instructions, communicate effectively, and interact in a professional manner with management, coworkers, and sponsors.
- Able to quickly learn and utilize computer programs as needed.
Minimum Qualification Bachelor’s degree (B. Pharm) or equivalent in related discipline is required
Preferred Qualification Master in Pharmaceutical Technology is preferred
Expected Skills/Rank/Experience Relevant Experience
Special Instructions to Applicant
Division College of Medicine&Health Sciences
Department As.Dean for Research&Grad.Std.-CMHS
Job Close Date open until filled
Job Category Staff
Salary 0 to 0 AED