Student Relations Affairs Executive
Detailed tasks and duties:
- Receiving students' academic and non-academic problems and working to find appropriate solutions for them with guidance and counseling.
- Preparing a list of student problems that need a university council’s decision.
- Providing vital assistance to coordinate the administrative and financial needs of students.
- Helping the student to understand the procedures and the applicable laws at the university and to follow it continuously until the completion of all procedures.
- Sitting regulations, conditions and procedures for student services and updating them on an ongoing basis.
- Cooperation, coordination and communication with external institutions in a way that serves to solve the difficulties facing students.
- Implement and follow up the administrative procedures related to the office's work in coordination with all concerned authorities.
- Study the official transactions related to the nature of work, review them and ensure that they fulfill the required conditions.
- Fill in the necessary data and information in various transactions.
- Prepare reports, data, tables, and charts related to students.
- Review the periodic reports received by the organizational unit and supervise its analysis.
- Saving and archiving data and documents related to the nature of work.
- Supporting academic and personal development as well as providing services that support student success.
- Performing any other work related to the nature of work upon assignment.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent
Accountability Manage resources effectively Focus on results Focus on customer service Communication skill Team work
Special Instructions to Applicant
Division College of Medicine&Health Sciences
Department As.Dean for Student Affairs -(CMHS)
Job Close Date open until filled
Job Category Staff Salary 6000 to 15000 AED