Assistant Professor at the Department of Environmental Studies, Ecological Economics
5 days left
- Part Time
MASARYK UNIVERSITY THE DEAN OF FACULTY OF STUDIES INVITES APPLICATIONS for the position of Assistant Professor at Department of Environmental Studies
Extent: 20 hours / week
Start: January 1st, 2021
Deadline: December 4st, 2020
- Teaching in the Bachelor and Masters programs;
- supervision of the Bachelor and Masters theses;
- research and academic publishing.
Required qualifications and competencies:
- Ph.D. in economy, or/and environmental humanities;
- specialization in teaching and research in the field ecological economics and social economy;
- relevant publications;
- an ability to provide teaching in Czech and English;
- at least 5 years of experience in an academic or research institutions;
- an ability for team work.
- Cover letter;
- Professional CV and copies of documents of qualifications;
- a summary of publishing activities for the last five (and more) years in the structure used by the RIV;
- An applicant who is not an employee of FSS MU: copies of evidence of formal qualifications, a list of science and research projects he has led or participated in; a list of taught courses and supervised Bachelor and Master's theses.
Please use the electronic application form to apply for the competition.
Deadline for submission of applications is the December 4st, 2020
Information about the Department of Environmental Studies: https://humenv.fss.muni.cz/