Research Fellow, Physics/Acoustics/Engineering
School of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering (MAE) invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
The Research Fellow will work on a project to conduct the research on developing acoustic metamaterial super-resolution imaging.
- Design acoustic nano-sensors for metamaterial
- Design acoustic experiments and process the results with advanced signal processing techniques
- Work with PhD and other research staff to solve different measurement problems
- Draft and submit technical progress reports at regular intervals
- Present research progress and latest findings at regular intervals
- PhD degree in Physics/Acoustics/Engineering or equivalent
- Extensive experience with acoustic sensors
- Strong experimental skills
- Strong programming skills (Matlab, C++ or Python)
- Extensive hands-on knowledge to design acoustic/ultrasonic experiments
- Proficiency in English
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU