Research Fellow, Science/Engineering
Energy Research Institute @ NTU invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Research vehicle specific architectures to support hybrid C-V2X implementation into an autonomous vehicle demonstrator
- Develop use cases and determine critical performance criteria for these use cases to ensure safety
- Regularly and effectively communicate the progress to other work packages and stakeholders through meetings, reports and presentations
- Make presentations to partners
- PhD in a science or engineering discipline
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience, in research and automotive domain
- Strong numerical modelling skills and a good understanding of vehicle architectures, sensor models and safety
- Knowledge of the stakes and system safety challenges associated with the validation of autonomous vehicles
- Skills in using simulation for system design validation
- Ability to work on a project eg. reporting on progress and communicating results
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.