Research Fellow, Medicinal Chemistry
7 days left
- Full Time
A Research Fellow position is currently available in the School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences.
- Take enzyme structural data from Biology colleagues and convert it into a computer model for the purposes of both virtual library screening to identify lead compounds and to design and predict the activity of analogs
- Synthesize lead compounds and analogs (with full characterisation) for submission to Biology colleagues for assays
- Work with both Biologists and Chemists to further the project
- Coordinate with collaborators in Chemistry, Biology and Medicine as well as at other institutions in Singapore and overseas
- Provide leadership and mentorship to junior researchers and to take the initiative in molecule design
- PhD degree in Chemistry
- Experience in both synthetic organic chemistry and the application of computational methods to drug design
- Leadership and mentoring skills
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.