Research Fellow, Experimental Condensed Matter Physics
A Research Fellow position is currently available in the School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences, NTU.
- Installation, commissioning, and operation of a commercial milliKelvin scanning probe microscope in a custom designed state-of-the art low-vibration laboratory space
- Synthesis and electronic characterization of 2D quantum materials and heterostructures by local probe spectroscopy at milliKelvin temperatures
- Co-supervise of research students
- Prepare of scientific publications
- Ph.D. degree in physics
- Strong experimental skill and track record of research achievements
- Ability to publish high-tier research publications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (including scientific writing)
- Work independently but also to work as part of a team
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.