Instructor of the Institute of Forensic Medicine of the Faculty of Medicine MU
7 days left
- Part Time
The Dean of the Faculty of Medicine of Masaryk University appoints a selection procedure for the position Instructor of the Department of Forensic Medicine of the Faculty of Medicine MU (with shorter working hours)
The Department of Forensic Medicine is an educational and research workplace of the Medical Faculty of MU. Provides teaching of students in preclinical fields.
The scope of your work will be:
- participation in theoretical and practical teaching at the workplace
- preparation of the study and teaching materials
- involvement in research and development activities, including the publication and presentation of research results
- share in the organizational provision of research and pedagogical activities, incl. related administration
- Completed university education in the medical field (with the title MD), or equivalent education attained abroad
- Professional experience in the given field, teaching experience
- Capability of independent professional and research work including publishing activities
- Capability to actively participate at an international conference or professional seminar
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
- Fluent Czech (spoken and written)
- Active approach, initiative and willingness for further education
- Moral integrity
A prerequisite for inclusion in the position of assistant professor is an employment relationship with the relevant hospital.
- Work in an inspiring intellectual environment
- Involvement in teaching in a unique simulation centre
- Professional growth and the possibility of continuous education
- employee benefits (8 weeks holiday, supplementary pension insurance, free vaccination against tick-borne encephalitis and more)
How to apply:
Send your application by the above-written deadline - please use the link in the Electronic Application section (see below).
Your application must include the following documents:
- a structured CV
- an overview of scientific and publishing activities
- photocopies of qualification papers and diplomas
- recommendations by two professional guarantors
After successfully sending your application, you will receive an automatic confirmation by e-mail. You can provide more information Mrs. Págová on the phone number 549 49 5481 or by e-mail: email@example.com.