Research Fellow, School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
The School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering invites applicants for the position of Research Fellow.
- Responsible for cyber-attack detection algorithm development and theoretical analysis on its performance
- Implementation of the algorithms in real industrial processes and verification of their effectiveness
- Publications in top tier journals and patents
- Possess PhD degree in Control Systems
- Strong analytical skill
- Research experiences in modelling and control
- Strong publication record
- Proficient in coding
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal – able to communicate complex concepts clearly and accurately
- Good interpersonal skill
- Excellent teamwork awareness
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU