Research Fellow, School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
6 days left
- Full Time
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
The School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering invites applicants for the position of Research Fellow.
- Conduct system modelling, stability analysis, and controller design for this project
- The candidate is also expected to contribute inputs to the project report
- PhD degree in Electrical Engineering or related subjects
- Post-doctoral research experience with at least one year
- Expert knowledge in power systems and energy storage
- Research experience with power system modeling and simulation, energy storage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong analytical and conceptual abilities
- Able to work independently and in a team to realize proposed research work
- Able to publish journal papers.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU