Project Officer, Physics/Mathematics/Computer Science
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
A Project Officer position is currently available in the School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences, NTU. This role will work on the theoretical aspects of quantum information, and in particular on the mathematical framework of quantum resource theories as part of the project “Quantum resources: from mathematical foundations to operational characterisation”.
- Conduct research in the mathematical foundations of quantum information theory
- Work in collaboration with the PI to contribute towards the goals of the research project
- Prepare manuscripts for publication in leading international journals
- Assist with administrative tasks related to the project
- Bachelor’s degree in Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or related discipline
- Expertise in linear algebra and quantum mechanics
- Minimum 1 year of research experience at postgraduate level in a related area
- Familiarity with quantum information and computation
- Good communication skills
- Independence and self-motivation
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU