Research Fellow, Cell Biology
7 days left
- Full Time
A Research Fellow position is available in the Laboratory of Associate Professor Lu Lei at the School of Biological Sciences, Nanyang Technological University.
- Investigate the protein trafficking through the Golgi complex
- Expected to review the literature, design experimental strategies, perform sub-cellular imaging via super-resolution or conventional microscopy and analyze images to better understand the molecular and cellular mechanisms of the intra-Golgi membrane trafficking
- PhD degree from a reputable institution or university
- Post-doc research experience is not required
- Decent publication record in the relevant field is preferred
Other experiences and skills required:
- Previous working experience in the field of membrane trafficking
- Knowledge in cell biology in a broad sense
- Skills in molecular cloning, biochemistry, fluorescence cellular imaging and image quantitative analysis
- Passion for scientific investigation and willingness to work as a team
- Self-motivated, hard-working and independent
The College of Science seeks a diverse and inclusive workforce and is committed to equality of opportunity. We welcome applications from all and recruit on the basis of merit, regardless of age, race, gender, religion, marital status and family responsibilities, or disability.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU