Research Fellow, Neuroscience
3 days left
- Full Time
A Research Fellow (Neuroscience) position is available in the laboratory of Assistant Professor Ayumu Tashiro at the School of Biological Sciences.
- Conduct neuroscience research particularly focusing on two-photon calcium imaging in behaving mice
- Perform surgical procedure, optical imaging/electrophysiological recording, and animal behaviour
- PhD in Neuroscience
- Research experience in behavioural testing and two-photon calcium imaging in mice
- Skills for preparation of lenti- and adeno-associated viral vector
- Responsible use and care of laboratory animals course certificate in Singapore
The College of Science seeks a diverse and inclusive workforce and is committed to equality of opportunity. We welcome applications from all and recruit on the basis of merit, regardless of age, race, gender, religion, marital status and family responsibilities, or disability.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU