Institute of Physics, Nanotechnology and Telecommunications, Training Program and Internship
Research Lab "Microelectronics" Institute of Physics, Nanotechnology and Telecommunications, Training Program and Internship
Research Lab "Microelectronics", Institute of Physics, Nanotechnology and Telecommunications, at Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University is offering a 12-week training program and internship in Integrated Circuits Theory and Design. Highly motivated PhD’s students who are interested in careers in microelectronics are invited to apply. Qualified master’s students will be considered as well. Tuition fee is $2,000. Place in the hostel is provided. The cost of living is approximately $300 per month.
The program will consist of a one-week intensive course covering the basics of Integrated Circuits Theory and Design. The students will then form teams to work on projects in one of the following areas:
- Program 1 Mixed-signal circuit design (Supervisors: Dr. Dmitry Morozov, Dr. Mikhail Pilipko),
- Program 2 Polymeric films in microelectronics (Supervisors: Prof. Dr. Nikolay Sudar, Dr. Viktoria Kapralova),
- Program 3 Integrated energy harvesters (Supervisor: Dr. Vera Loboda),
- Program 4 Switched-capacitor integrated circuits design (Supervisor: Prof. Dr. Alexander Korotkov),
- Program 5 RF integrated circuits design (Supervisor: Dr. Evgeniy Balashov).
To review progress weekly meetings with the topic supervisor will be organized. Lessons will cover material equivalent to one postgraduate course. The special attention will be passed to specialized simulation software including Cadence Design Systems, ADS, ANSYS, COMSOL (Program dependent).
If you have questions, please, contact us
- Prof. Dr. Alexander Korotkov
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, send information about yourself to email@example.com
Closing Date: 31.03.2021
Apply for Institute of Physics, Nanotechnology and Telecommunications, Training Program and Internship
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly