Project Officer, Materials Science
Energy Research Institute @ NTU invites applications for the position of Project Officer to work on the development of new material systems and related applications.
- Fabricate perovskite based devices using solution based methodologies
- Investigate the film formation and physical and electronic properties of the system
- Achieve functioning devices using alternative/benign solvents through optimization
- Development of devices with interface optimization
- Bachelor degree in Materials Science or other related subject
- Experience in fabrication of devices and various kinds of materials/ photophysical /electronic characterizations
- Good skills in time management, experiment design and data analysis
- Ability to work independently and contribute to the whole team
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.